Introducing TheSimplest Way ToWeld Aluminum Parts?C NoMoreExpensive Equipment Required! All You Needare someEasy Melt Welding Rods.
No fluxes / fumes required!These welding rods make asound joint . stronger than the parent metal and can join thin and thick parts together.
Itscorrosion resistanceis excellent and has minimal orno distortionto the parent material.
- Excellent Welding -Smooth and quick welding effect because of internal powder. With low melting point(647??~658??) . these rods has great weldability with high thermal / electric conductivity and excellent processing performance.
- No Flux/ Fumes -You don't have to use flux powder with aluminum alloy as the welding core and coating act as the salt base. Very convenient and easy to weld.
- High-quality Aluminum-alloy rods -Used to weld/ braze primarily Aluminum and Aluminum alloys but can be used to braze any other non-ferrous materials except for stainless steel.
- Perfect forSmall Repairs- Suitable for repairing lap joints . butt joints & mitered joints.
- Lightweight & Small Volume -Very easy to bend & carry.
- Wide Application -Applications include truck beds . loading ramps . docks . diamond plate . irrigation piping . engine blocks . transmission housing . etc.
- Workin Most Aluminum -Recommended for welding or brazing aluminum alloy: 1060 . 1350 . 3003 . 3004 . 3005 . 5005 . 5050 . 6053 . 6061 . 6951 . 7005 . and cast alloys 710.0 and 711.0.
- Excellentcorrosion resistance
- No emitting ofgases or toxins
- Noleadcontent included
- Minimize parent material distortionduring welding
- Thoroughly clean the area you're about to weld by brushing the base with stainless steel brush until it becomes shiny. Then evenly heat the area to be welded.
- As you heat . rub the rod vigorously against the heated area until the rod starts flowing.
- Please Note: Never apply heat directly to the rod as it will crumb . and if you manage to melt the rod directly . the weld will be easily breakable. Remember . melting the rod directly is a wrong way . and makes crumby welds.
- Melting temperature:< 896??F (480??C)
- Application:Aluminum and aluminum alloy welding/ brazing
Receiving time = Processing time+Shipping time
Processing time varies from 1 to 3 days
Delivery time varies from 6-15 Business days
Shipping With Tracking Number
Return or exchange within 15 days from the delivered date.
Items received within 15 days from the delivered date.
Items received unused . undamaged and in original package.
Return shipping fees are at the customer's own expense. Original shipping fees are non-refundable.