Doggie DIY Toothbrush
Finally! A toothbrush that’s perfect for man’s best friend!
Don’t kiss your fur baby until after they’ve chewed on this very handy Doggie DIY Toothbrush.
But then, brush time is often a hassle for both you and your pets. So, here’s a wonderful solution for you! Check it out now…
First ever stress-free DIY dental brush for dogs recommended by vets!
- Let your fur baby brush their teeth all on their own!
- A 100% effortless solution for pet owners worldwide!
Bristle-Lined Grooves AND Pet Toothpaste Reservoir
- The toothpaste is released slowly into your dog’s mouth as they chew and chew.
- Removes food, plaque, cavities, and tartar build-up on the teeth, gums, and tongue!
Bite-Resistant — Withstands your doggie’s heavy chewing!
Stabilizing Paw Pads — Fur baby can easily hold it when chewing.
Available in Various Sizes
- There’s a toothbrush for ALL snout shapes and sizes of various dog breeds.
Eco-Friendly & Pet-Safe Material
- It’s made from all-natural rubber and non-toxic silicone…perfectly SAFE for your furry four-legged companion!
Designed perfectly for your dog’s anatomy!
- Keep your dog healthy and busy brushing their teeth… without them even realizing it! (wink)
Toothbrushing is not just for humans. In fact, brushing your pooch’s teeth at least once a day is recommended by experts and vets. Four out of five dogs are known to suffer Periodontal disease at the age of 3 years. Don’t let your fur baby be one of those four!
Not brushing your pooch’s teeth is the number one cause of gingivitis, exhibiting bad breath, inflammation and, in the worst case scenario, deadly oral disease. No fur parent would want that to happen, right?
Let your fur baby chew their cavities away!
It’s only natural for dogs to want to chew away their stress. So, why not make them brush their teeth at the same time? Say goodbye to stressful tooth brushing of your paw friends with the help of this Doggie DIY Toothbrush. Fun for your dogs, absolutely no hassle for you. What a perfect concept!